Jan 21, 2015
Web 2.0 is a women initiative web, encouraging women on their vision, their right and their importance in the nation. There is no doubt that web 2.0 brought peace co-existence between nations, individual, families, freedom of taught and expression, exposure of talent, sharing of problems and resolution to global activities on women issues. The fast links in disseminating information, connection through internet, Facebook, twitter, blog and the likes is a great excitement on web 2.0.
The initiative web2.0 brought solution to women empowerment through the following:
- It denounce violence against women in all ramification
- It exposes gender issues in the countries
- It fuels revolution on women enslavement
- It communicates and have allies to enhance movement activities their countries
- It creates enlightenment and brought development to other women of the nation.
- With web 2.0 my talent will be more boost, having more allies will encourage me to actualize my vision, sharing my potential, joining it together and promote women activities in my country, organization or community areas. Women are the builder’s of nation, don’t neglect us our duties.