Criteria reminder as you evaluate assignments
Jan 21, 2015
Thank you for all your great questions and comments about the listening process. If you haven't already checked out the discussion in this group on the first week of evaluating, I suggest you go to: http://www.worldpulse.com/node/28267.
As you evaluate assignments, remember that we are looking for inspired voices and (potential) grassroots leaders who offer a positive vision for the future. Two important things to reflect on as you move forward with this week's evaluations, are the criteria we defined in the Voices of Our Future Applicants Group that we will use to select the top 30:
* Completion of all assignments
* Expression of a positive vision for the future and solutions-oriented writing
* Commitment to promote global issues through the eyes of women
* Communication of personal experience as an underrepresented voice in your community, nation, or world; living in a developing country or conflict zone; or facing discrimination on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, or social class
* Demonstration of leadership on a personal, community, national, or global level
And our seven founding values:
Through our Voices, we are able to create a new world.
With Courage we create Possibility.
With Beauty we Innovate the world.
Through Connections, we Transform our world.
If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or email@example.com.