Sep 10, 2023
Disaster Myths In India connections- after 1996-97, newly all started. (Chimmini Top Bursts out in fires/smokes at Sanvordem, Goa-1995)
Don't be like small babies by touching, kissing inanimate, lifeless, man made temporary photos or structures by giving importance to it in no forms of incense, prayers, processions, show off chants, dressings, values or lively/paper flowers. Be in fullness, full of life in full maturity with truth in wisdom of your/our living God, our loving Creator’s humbleness, strength, sacrifice, mercy, kindness, humility, inner values, grace, radiance, clemency free for all avoiding or eliminating all forms of ignorance, weak drunkenness, useless arrogance, foolishness, selfishness and usage of crooked words from yourselves.
Avoid fickleness/ avoid show off fastings. When you fast, do it secretly. When you pray, do it secretly in fullness, full of life in full maturity with truth in wisdom of your/our living God, our loving Creator’s humbleness, strength, sacrifice, mercy, kindness, humility, inner values, grace, radiance, clemency free for all avoiding or eliminating all forms of ignorance, weak drunkenness, useless arrogance, foolishness, cowardliness, decayed dead living, selfishness and usage of crooked words from yourselves for upliftment of others also with strong smiles, sharing of truth and love and talks in form of prayers to strengthen you all in Universe.
Be in vigor, happiness as always.
Let heavens overflow and shower blessings on all of your/our people in their happiness.
Modern disaster myths that I have seen in order of my life process:
1) Kadalundi Paalam Train Disaster at Kozhikode June-July, 2001. (After my Amaama's Rosy's grandmother's death on 3/8/2000 on International Women's day and after death of my Apappan's Varu, Varkey's grandfather's death on 27/11/2000, at ages 69 and 73. Amaama's death was due to happening of Arthritis of her both legs, spread to her body organs after fall from steps of Roman Catholic Church at Vendore on the baptism of our newly born cousin Pappu namely Jobin who was born on March 6, 1996, following her heart attack while asleep, early morning at bed while still dark at Vendore old home after witnessing a snake in the old porch of Vendore (place near nearby highway chimneys), on the day before her death. My Apappan died because of heart attack thinking of her after eating much meat. My daddy's Jose's parents.); Red colored and different colored rains in usually different, heavily forms, all people in Central Kerala collecting lots of algae rain in buckets for 2 weeks, new spread, Earthquake felt so heavily nearby our home early morning before going to our schools, because it was early morning, I was awake for doing H.W, me on bed sitting upstairs in bedroom doing bookworks, my mummy in dining hall reading morning newspaper and my little brother somewhere around, but may be in other far homes, they have not been woke up still, so may not felt or witnessed it, due to late waking up. Early times; yes, vast technology has not yet progressed in India from 1987’s till 2000’s. My goan classmate, Savoy’s family all died in a goan car accident- Sawoy married recently in Canada with the help of his far uncle, Pawan Kulkarni holding my head for goan pose died by drowning in the sea near Benaulim or Colva beaches, body not found out.
2) Princess Diana's suspected murder or death after photographers and video makers followed her behind her car in England highway tunnel, whose boys are William and Harry. ( A kindergarten teacher cum princess) on August 31, 1997. (My commencement year from Goa to Thrissur for permanent in a new place other than Vendore, Amballur, Alagappanagar).
3) Twin towers World Trade Centre of America Disaster by Islamic Guerrilla Warfare. 11/9/2001, Akshardham Islam weak terrorists' attack 2002.
4) First time Tsunami in India hit all over near Kanyakumaari, from Indonesia-Sumatra- southern tip of India on December 26, 2004. (My 10th, 11th exam failed partially before and after it in Thrishoor school)
5) Orissa floods and Okhi storms during my teenage times at Thrissur school while sitting with Tony all the times who is from Orissa, now in America dead.
6) Mumbai Taj Mahal hotel terrorists' attack 2011, Chennai floods while in Durg, CG Nov 2015 for work after passing through it after then, if when I took a deep bathe in Marina 2013, though I don't practice to swim, I can swim a lot if tried to survive.
7) Kerala floods continuously from 2018 to 2019 in August months with: Okhi storms over the seacoast of Kerala without touching Mangalore Bengaluru areas and Goa ended at Gujarat. Everyone cooperating with each other in drowning at alarming conditions. (After my life story, songs, videos, prophecies, good wishes published all over the world from 2017 till 2018.)
8) Corona all over the world killing trillions mainly high risk patients at hospitals from late’s of 2019 till 2022. (Ho….After my firstly published thing's both high pitched soothing, wavery, musical tone songs, writings etc: deletion completed on August, 2019 on my request from the material world, also after my family's baptism in truth and spirit, also after my daddy's retirement on January 24,2020 from Railway 🚂.) 😊
9)England floods 2019.
10)Turkey-Syria Earthquake is just only 7.5 magnitude, not 21 or 28 in the Richter scale of magnitude 2023. (Jihad is a myth, for sure)
11)Rajasthan-Punjab-Gujarat Earthquakes only 2.8 on Richter scale of magnitude, before and during my life started in Rajasthan, also Rajasthan unusually heavy rains, not seen before howling storms, cyclones, rainfalls, huge atmosphere dust formation for hours 2023, a lots of heat emitted out, but still sweating to glow my skin a lot due to new circumstances; Orissa three railway trains direct collision while on speeding lines accident disaster in 3 halves with 300’s dying 2023; Kochi-wastes’ automatic burning in fumes spread all over the city due to extreme heat of sunlight, 2023 Kerala floods and mild Earthquake roars, echoes and cracks on highways to Peechi, witnessed for first time in Thrissur and over Central Kerala, due to heavy rainfall in month of July, 2023, but on my comeback in end of July also from August month, heat like as I experienced in Rajasthan desert areas, draught started continuing till September 5, 2023, no rains till this date, after that started heavily for name sake.
I don't remember all these. Just enjoy and forget. But……………….in tears of happiness, jokes and smiles. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa